New Country of Origin
Food Labelling Australia
July 2018 is approaching fast! Task can help you get your labels updated by the deadline.
> Our services include artwork design, prepress, proofing, and 3D rendering.
> We have extensive experience updating food packaging artwork with the new Country of Origin labels.
> We can deliver all packaging artwork updates quickly and cost effectively.
> We can work with your printer to ensure your packaging is printed accurately.
> If you're having trouble locating the original artwork for your packaging, we can easily re-create it for you.
Don't miss the deadline. Contact us today for a FREE quote.
Download our free guide.
Wondering how to apply the new Country of Origin food Labelling requirements to your food packaging?
We've put together a comprehensive food labelling guide to help you:
- Figure which type of label you need to comply with the new food labelling laws
- Understand the required label components
- How to style the label
See how we helped Simplot make the Country of Origin labelling changes.
"Using Task to help us implement the new Country of Origin labelling requirements means we’re ahead of the game. We know we’ll get to the deadline without any missteps or errors."
— Paul Fenech, Creative Services Manager, Simplot
Get the free Country of Origin Assessment.
dont risk a fine: we can help you meet the deadline.
Once you have determined the country of origin information you need to display for each of your products, we can advise you how to best apply that to all your food packaging, including:
- the best placement of the new country of origin labels on each SKU
- the most appropriate colour scheme of the new labels to match your existing branding
- recommended timelines for making the artwork changes to meet the deadline
- how to cost effectively update your artwork within budget